Race Event Management Services
Here at Crossroads Events and Timing we pride ourselves on delivering fun and unique events streamlined from inception until the final clean up. Whether you are looking to start a new and fun event, need someone to take over an event you or your organization started, or simply need partial event services, we strive to be the best solution. Our race event management solutions help save you time, hassle, and money while working with you to create an event that will continue to grow because of the awesome experience your participants have.
And the news of our work has continued to spread. Not only are our events frequently publicized in local Midwest newspapers and t.v./radio stations but we have received National recognition as well! We'd love to add your organization to the list.
Our events have been featured in the below Runner's World Magazine and mentioned in the Culture Trip's most unique food related runs in the United States!
What Exactly Does Crossroads Events Do?
Fantastic question! It really just depends on our client's needs since every event we work with is different from the next. Some clients have a well established race with a great race committee and they just need our help timing, providing aid, station, marking the course etc. where as some of our clients have no idea where to even start and need complete event management. The vast majority of our event management clients are looking for us to take them inception to the very end of the event.
In this case we do all of the following:
- Event brainstorming and branding
- Creation and measurement of course route
- Advertisement consulting and push through our newsletter and social media
- Sponsorship form and offering creation and consulting on sponsorship matters
- Coordination of street closures with city and other government entities
- Online registration setup and management on itsyourrace.com which comes with a free event webpage, mobile phone app, and many other features
- Sourcing of event materials and supplies (t-shirts, bib#s, banners, awards, etc.)
- Coordination of event venue necessities like port-o-potties etc.
- Volunteer schedule and placement creation
- Race Day volunteer management
- Race Route marking and setup
- Event Timing
- Providing of other event materials and services like
- Race truss arches
- Music / Announcer systems
- Pop Up tents
- Aid Stations
Our whole goal is to take all of the race stresses off of your shoulders so you can focus on 3 specific tasks.
1. Sourcing race sponsorship
2. Further advertising your event
3. Sourcing race volunteers
Interested in learning more and getting a specific quote for your event? Check out and fill out our Request A Quote page so we can learn a little more about what you are looking to do and can give you a call!